Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Tagged

Dear Bernie tagged me and had to check with Fiona what that exactly meant. Nothing painful. Just have to answer these three questions and then have the pleasure of tagging another person. And who is that person...who else...sorry Mag!

(Q1) Have you ever cheated while playing a board game?
Yes I have cheated when I was much much younger cuz that was the last time I think I played them board games. Cheated to help a friend cuz an obnoxious girl was bragging on how well she was doing again and again and again (we were playing monopoly) and I had enough of it so decided to cheat to help another friend win so that the girl can just SHUT UP. I was real young. Would I still cheat now? Yup, probably would *grins*

(Q2) Have you ever said an ugly baby was cute to be kind to the mother?
Yes I have cuz I just didn't have the heart to tell the mommy otherwise. She was somebody I just met and don't know her well enough to tell her the truth and hey, babies are SUPPOSE to be cute so who am I to say otherwise.

(Q3) When was the last time you called someone a "bitch"?
Hmmm...good question. Compared to college days, I am a saint now and use it sparingly and only for the truly deserving sort. Trying to recall who was the last person I called a bitch ... oh yes! I called an acquaintance a bitch in November. Wow, that's a long time ago!!! I am so losing it. Not good, not good at all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the meme. Now you have to tag someone else ! I am glad that I tagged Fiona ! :)

11:21 pm  
Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Liza,
It's great to see this thing doing an MBA round. Perhaps we should do one with MBA-styled questions. lol. Not for the faint hearted!

Paul,
I have to confess I actually don't do the meme thing and usually turn'em down. But it looked like it originated from you.... so I gave it a whirl!

3:54 am  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Hi Paul. It was a pleasure doing the meme, especially when a fellow MBA tagged me, no way I can refuse to do it. And yes, have tagged the last MBA member and now all we need to do is pressure her to do the meme!

Fiona, I totally agree, we need an MBA-styled questions. It would be sooo nasty and definitely not for the faint hearted. Let's do it!!!

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home