Friday, December 01, 2006

My tribute to MBA!

Alrighty ladies (as in MBA), we have a write up about MBA on Fi's blog and pictures from our college days on Bernie's blog and it didn't occur to me till last night at 11.15pm that we have glam shots of MBA that we took some years back! It was really fun doing them studio shots and ladies, we definitely need to do this more often. So here's my tribute to MBA! And why a tribute now and not during MBA day? Well, it's one of those just cuz I guess :o)

First we paired up to take some shots and there are just too many to choose from, so Fi and Bernie, hope you both don't mind this one that I picked.

Both ladies looking gorgeous here with their smiles and that's just them, beautiful inside out!

Mag and I paired up and like Fi and Bernie, we had our fair share of feather boas and funny posing that the cameraman INSISTED that we did despite alot of protest from us. But this is the one that I picked of Mag and myself. Mag, hope this is okay :o)

It was the first time for me doing something like that and it wasn't easy being infront of the camera, especially if like me you're camera shy. The cameraman tried hard to make us comfortable but it's hard to be 'natural' when you have a camera right in front flashing away.

And finally, we had a proper MBA shot and I think they used this picture as part of their promo album at the shop back then. Guess we should be flattered and hopefully others will want to do what we did cuz it was a lot of fun.

Here's a group shot of MBA and I love this picture.

We've gown up alot since our college days and it's amazing how we are still good friends. We don't get to meet up as often as before but I know that I have MBA who will always be there if I ever need help or people to turn to.

15 Comments:

Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Wow.
All I can say is wow.

And that I've lost a lot of weight since then. lol.

I'm stealing the last one, Liza, I don't know where my soft copies are! :))

8:56 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Fi, I'll make you a copy of the CD so that you can have all your pictures too cuz there are lots of lovely ones. And am thinking, we should start planning now for our next shoot so that we can do it for our 20 years of friendship. Plus, that will give me some time to lose weight too!!!

11:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make-up, hair styled, posing for photos.. I like!! Lets do it soon!!

5:32 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Sounds like a plan Bernie. I am game!

9:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about gorgeous women !! :)

12:19 am  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Hi Paul, on behalf of all the ladies, thank you for the lovely comments! :o)

12:51 am  
Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Paul's always so gracious and a gentleman.... Alas, that he's in Canada. *chuckles*

1:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul, visiting Singapore anytime soon? :)

Liza, you've been tagged. Thanks to Fiona, thanks to Paul. :p

3:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are any of you ladies single ? :)

11:29 pm  
Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

HA!
Paul, Bernie is!

1:08 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that so Fiona?

7:44 am  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Yup, Fiona's right. Bernie is gorgeous and available :o)

9:23 pm  
Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

woohoo!
Talk about hard sell!
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA.

10:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn! All these hard selling by my two dear friends. Is that why you email me Paul? :P

10:07 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

What are friends for right? :o)

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home