Thursday, November 02, 2006

#4 - My Lovely Sam Soon

This is another EXCELLENT Korean drama to watch. Main character is Kim Sam Soon who is so funnily adorable. Of the four dramas I've watched, this one made me laugh the most. A 29 year old girl who by her society's standard is considered FAT and an old spinster at 29 cuz she is not married. So her main aim is to get married and does it with such gusto that made it real funny.

And how can one not relate to her. She is 'chubby' and aren't we all chubby to various extent. She eats when she is happy, sad and stressed. Hmm...familiar too ya. But she remains true to herself and as she finds her one true love, you'll just laugh and cry and swear along with her. A MUST WATCH!!!!

And yes, the main male character is gorgeous too so that's another incentive to watch :o) Interesting fact here, actress playing Sam Soon had to put on some weight for this role and I still don't understand how she can be considered fat *shakes head* weird.

3 Comments:

Blogger 3A Gurl said...

wah you so on ah. lovely to hear from you after such a 'long' silence. me still on the same series but 2nd time around to 'soak' in the bits that escaped the first viewing. bwahahahaha

3:31 pm  
Blogger MagTY said...

my girl - you are in deep serious korean mumbo eh? i must stay away for as long as i can! *hahaha* may the force be with me as long as i humanly can espcially after your lovely wonderful post-drama postings! hahaha

11:22 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Oh yes, me am soooo into it. Am watching them again just in case I missed anything *laughs* Be careful ya cuz it's very addictive. But if u wanna watch them, me can lend you the DVDs :o)

9:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home