Thursday, November 23, 2006

MBA

It took us a while but all four of us MBA made it to the world of blogging. Who or what is MBA you may ask? Well it goes back a loooong way to my college days where I was lucky enough to meet three other wonderful ladies.
Here's the whole story about MBA. We were quite a terror back then and real foul-mouthed *laughs* but we have toned down some I think. And weird thing is, last week alone, I met two people from college. One was a senior student councillor and another was from my batch and he was part of the "rugby boys". Met him at a seminar and we were trying to figure out how we knew each other and three minutes later, we traced it back to college days!!! Hey, Fi, guess which one of the 'ah beng rugby boys' I met? :o)
If you're curious to find out about MBA, go ahead and read on and enjoy!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

What? Those ah beng rugby players? Don't tell it's the one with the long ah beng hair, glasses? The ring leader we tussled with on suspicions of theft?

GGggrrrrr.... I can't remember his name!

2:31 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MBA - brings back great memories doesn't it? Wonder if they've kept our lockers, beautiful works of art.

2:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home