Wednesday, November 01, 2006

#3 - Full House

This is the kind of house I would love to have. Check out the link to look at the photo gallery of how awesome the house is. A beautiful huge house by the beach...heavenly!!! Story wise, it has a likeable story line and the only thing that irritated the hell out of me were the characters who played her supposedly good friends. They sold her house while she was away and left her stranded and then got angry with her when she got mad at them. Like how real is that and that happened a few times in the story! Fast forward button very useful so such instances. But as for the main plot, it is the kind that will leave you smiling by the end of the whole series cuz you're happy that it all turned out happy at the end (surprise, surprise). And yes, girl and boy got together at the end...you can be assured that they usually do for these romantic comedies.

For these three drama series that I have watched, the storyline is pretty standard but hey, if you have a recipe that works, why change that! Keep dishing them my way :o)

Got a few friends who recommended My Lovely Sam Soon so that's next to watch. So looking forward to that. I dread the day when I have nothing else to watch *shivers* Shoo bad thoughts!! Shoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home