Friday, June 02, 2006

MIA for a week...

Still have lots to do but am going to be MIA for a week. Am heading to Sydney for a short break before coming back to lots more packing to do with the akan datang shift of workplace. I hate packing and I hate shifting!

So what am I going to do in Sydney.

1. Am going to do the usual visits to the markets, namely, Balmain, Glebe and Paddington Markets. Unfortunately, the Kirribili will not be open and that is one that I have not been too. The other three are MUST visits for me so looking forward to checking them out again to recharge on creativity!

2. Shopping for clothes. Unfortunately it's winter in Australia so probably lots of thicker clothings but let's see. Am a HUGE fan of TARGET so that is a must visit.

3. Hmmm, I would love to try the Diva Tour around Sydney which I have not been on. The last time I was there we went on the Bridge Walk and it was great cuz it was just the two of us and the tour guide! There was a huge group infront of me and a huge group behind us. Am surprised they didn't tell us to join either groups (as they would have in Singapore). So we had a personal tour up on the bridge and it was EXCELLENT.

4. Makan at the Sydney Fish Market. They have the yummiest seafood cooked there but just have to elbow the many other asian tourists like myself who are 'competing' to get the best seafood *laughs* Yes we are a kiasu bunch.

5. Yarn and glass sheet hunting. Yarn for them pouches me trying to make. And glass for my mosaic. Let's hope that I can find some places that have them materials that I need.

Alrighty, can't think of anymore things at the moment. Leaving in an hours time and have yet to finish packing. Better go and do that now! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home