Monday, May 01, 2006

New batch of catz :o)

Found a cool pattern for cats and made some modification for these cats and am enjoying making these lil cats. Am making these for the upcoming fair. Have no idea how many to make of these but will keep making them though have a few more that I have to work on amidst normal work too. Real bummer having to work when I rather be making these plushies :o)

These are the first batch out from the oven:

From left to right: Pinky.Cat, Om.Cat and Sakura.Cat

These are my favourite ones especially the orange and purple stripe ones. They are just so cute.
From left to right: Squiggles.Cat, Stripey.Cat, Dottie.Cat

They are made from mainly cotton fabrics, I used felt for their faces and stuffed them with polyfill. Everything has been stitched and there are no small parts. Each cat measures 9 inches by 8.5 inches. Each cat costs only S$30.

For toys which are have the colour PINK, even if it is a dash of pink, I will donate 10% of the proceeds from sale of these items to the Breast Cancer Foundation (Singapore). These are my Awareness Toys, a way to promote Breast Cancer Awareness, especially among us ladies. Email me if you would like to purchase any of these cats! International orders accepted.


2 Comments:

Blogger 3A Gurl said...

Kawan,

Boleh chope satu kuchinta? Yang orange atau pink pun boleh. Bayar dan Kolek di fayre, boleh?

11:58 am  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Of course boleh dear. Sorry I forgot to put the names for the cats. Let me know which one you nak, can put a side both for now then on actual day you take a look in person and see which one u nak. Me flexible :o) Am making other kind of cats too so can see if you prefer those kind or this.

8:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home