Friday, May 19, 2006

Fancy Faire 2006

Just some pictures of the tables that were set up at the Fancy Faire 2006. The ballroom was nicely lit up but hard to tell from the pictures.

Baby Gem - Gorgeous Semi-Precious Jewellery and Accessories


Toys From the Heart


We're all set and hope we'll be able to find good owners for both the jewellery and toys!

Updates: Faire over and it was good fun. We didn't make as much money as we had hoped but it was a start. Thanks to Mag and Azalea for helping with my stuff. Mag, you are meant to sell things dear. I swear she is damn good with the kids!

Thanks to Azalea who popped by both days and helped buy lunch. She also made the quiet moments bearable by making us laugh so much.

Thanks to our dear friends too who came by to lend support. We really appreciated it.

Lots of learning for me personally. Thought I was a good judge of character but I guess I am not. And am glad that there are still good people out there I call good friends who can be trusted. Trust is something hard to come by and once the trust in a person is gone, it's almost impossible to get back. In life so far, I've had two people that I thought I could trust but they both disappointed me. For one it happened twice (ya, I was dumb enough to think that the person would change but nope ....) and recently, another 'friend' disappointed me.

But anyways, that's life ya :o) Anyways, will update how much we raised for the Breast Cancer Foundation from the sale of them toys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home