Saturday, May 06, 2006

Last batch for now ...


From top left: Kawaii.Cat and Retro.Cat
From bottom left: Gaea.Cat, Tape.Cat and Pokka.Cat


These are the last batch of cats for now. I will be making more at a later date. So these are it for now.

They are made from mainly cotton fabrics, I used felt for their faces and stuffed them with polyfill. Everything has been stitched and there are no small parts. Each cat measures 9 inches by 8.5 inches. Each cat costs only S$30.

For toys which have the colour PINK, even if it is a dash of pink, I will donate 10% of the proceeds from sale of these items to the Breast Cancer Foundation (Singapore). These are my Awareness Toys, a way to promote Breast Cancer Awareness, especially among us ladies. Email me if you would like to purchase any of these cats! International orders accepted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home