Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Kokeshi Heaven..

I swear it's PMS that caused me to go on a shopping spree!! Usually when I am PMS-ing, I would be craving for things sweet and I usually don't crave for sweet things. But as I get older, I noticed that during that period of time, I will have a craving to go shopping. Very dangerous yes.

Anyways, today when I got back from work, I was greeted to my delight by two packages. One is the book, Kokeshi
: Wooden Treasures of Japan, a Visual Exploration by Michael Evans and Robert Wolf that I was eyeing.



Tried looking for it at Kinokunya, thinking that I can save some on shipping cost but no luck there. They will probably bring it in much much later I guess.

Another package had the two kokeshi dolls that I got from Jun Japanese Gifts & Souvenior. These are how cute they are:
This is the first one (above). I love how bundled up she looks. The second one (below) has such a cute pose that made her so hard to resist!!

Anyways, no more Kokeshi Dolls for now. Will need to learn to space them purchases *sighs* And I have a confession, there should be another vintage Kokeshi Doll on the way here that I got on ebay. Now you understand why I said NO MORE LIZ!!! *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home