Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentine's Day 2006

What was I doing on Valentine's Day this year? At home infront of the telly and marking 40 test scripts frantically. Very sad yes but the kids are already losing hope of ever getting back their test scripts so I really had to finish it so that I could return them today. And that I managed to do. Well done to me!!!

Received these from Slawek. Am going to watch and see if the roses will bloom cuz I think it's going to be awesome. And yes, there are suppose to be ninety-nine roses. Did I check? Nope, I didn't cuz I would probably have gotten lost after 30 so am not even going to try *grins*

Went for Thaipusam last weekend and will put up some pictures here soon. Needed to do a little bit of research work first so that I can share some info to go with the pictures that I have so look out for that ya!



2 Comments:

Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Yes yes... brag about 99 roses. lol. happy v day, Liza!

1:28 am  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

*laughs* Happy V Day to you too dear!

7:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home