Monday, January 16, 2006

New kids on the block...

*laughs* Yes you can pretty much guess how old I am to know New Kids On The Block, boy band from long time ago. Cannot for the life of me remember any of the songs they use to sing but remember that band name.

Anyways, have some new sock kids that I made and will be putting them up for sale soon. Have decided to use the flowers as part of these sock kids. The blue one is already unavailable. Made two of those and will be sending them off to their new homes soon.

The others are still available and I am now on a hunt for cute socks to make them into more of these cuties :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger cristina salvador said...

They're so cute! Well done Liza!
kiss . cristina flor-de-sol

2:03 am  
Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Liza! NKOTB? lol. Damn, I remember them too.... Spring chickens we are not, any longer, alas!

9:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home