Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Brain Personality Test

Fi did an interesting personality test (she finds the coolest tests to do) and I thought what the hell, give it a go. Interesting personality test if I may say so myself.

Anyways, all you need to do is answer some questions as honestly as possible and don't think too much cuz then it gets all tricky and you will want to pick the most correct answer. It should always be your natural response with as little thought to the answers as possible. But that's a personal opinion *grins*

So what did I get? This:


So what me should do right now is paint some *laughs* I dunno lah. Am never the paint or draw kind. Too stressful to try and do that cuz would want it to be as real as possible.

Anyways, Spotlight having a sale tomorrow so maybe I should just pop over and get some stuff to paint and errr paint? We'll see. Thanks for this personality test Fi!! Was fun yes. Was fun! Keep them tests coming! :o)

Am off to bed so that I can get up at an ungodly hour of 6am *shakes head*

1 Comments:

Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

hey Liz,
i've been off my surfing lately so only just saw this,

you and Phil are the same - both artists! :)

7:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home