Thursday, December 15, 2005

Down with a cold...bummer!

Horrid feeling when nose clogged up and can't breath properly at night when sleeping. My lil cold has turned to a cold and nasty cough in the making! Real bummer!

Went gallavanting yesterday with intentions of looking for some pressies but ended up with pressies for myself. Got a work bag from Liz Claiborne when in KL and got another one from Takashimaya yesterday. Like another but had to draw the line. One bag per day! *grins* NOT! Enough bags already!!! Am a bag lady and there's no such thing as enough bags. So for now, will stop buying bags for as long as I can tahan.

Also spent several hours browsing at Kinokunya. They have a great selection of books on a varied topics. Picked a pile of books but had to bring it down to two books (and I sneaked in one beading magazine) for myself. Am interested in doll making (I go through these phases that can get pretty expensive at times...well most of the time) so got two books on that. Will read it and tell you if it's any good. Am not planning to make such fancy toys but will modify and simplify them of course.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home