Sunday, December 25, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

For this year, I made a sock monkey and a froggie for two of my dear friends. For Karen, I made her a sock monkey that I personally think is adorably cute. No name yet cuz Karen will have the honours of naming the lil monkey. Anyways, this is how she looks like:

She also has a yellow boa for when she's going out partying. And didn't add the eyes like the other monkeys cuz she has them starry eyes already (it wasn't planned btw).

As for Pearly who has a fantastic collection of frogs at her desk at work, I made her a froggie that she has decided to call Ms Gorgeous. Check the froggie out:

Yes, she also has a similar boa when them froggies go out partying. This frog was partly sewn by machine but the bulk of it was still done by hand and I love how she turned out.

My presents for myself came today. I ordered two books from Amazon and am happily flipping through them right now.


Am looking forward to trying out some of the adorable creatures in them books!!!! Yay!!! :o)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home