Sunday, November 06, 2005

#5 - Snuggles the Cat

Made a cat for a swap that I am doing with a lady who makes the cutest sockpals. This fascination with socks continues as I am discovering more things that can be made from socks. Yes, socks!! I was like 'huh' when I saw the ones she made. She is so into cats so made this cat softie for her with my favourite fabric. It's like the first one I made but with modification to the colour of the face.

Am also experimenting with girlie dolls and will put those up when am done with them :o) Am thinking of getting a simple sewing machine (that is idiot proof) cuz it will be so much faster to sew! But will see how that goes :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger gatodependente said...

I received!!!!
and I love him so much!!!!
thank you!

3:18 am  
Blogger O mundo ao contrĂ¡rio said...

how cute is this cat!!!
i discovered your work on gatodependente, and congratulations!!!!

kissies

7:40 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Hi Carine. I did a swap for one of her sockpal and am so thrilled by it :o)

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home