Saturday, October 22, 2005

Work In Progress

Hate it when this happens. Had a dry spell when it came to beading. Just didn't have any inspiration to create any jewellery for the last few months. Still into sewing them soft toys *grins* Yes, hopelessly fickle minded person. Anyways, took out some beads I had, looked at them (as I have done many times before today) and finally something hit me and after searching for materials I had, I started on a few beads. And happy with how the two beads turned out and alas, to my horror, I ran out of some of the bead cap thingeys (have no clue what they are called exactly). I was like....HUH? NOOOO!!!! ARRRGGGGGGHHHH!!! then followed by some other words that I shall not repeat here for the sake of the young and innocent that might accidentally stumple upon this.

Anyways, am very very pissed right now cuz I am IN THE MOOD to bead and can't *sighs* Took a picture of what I was working on.
Hopefully the shop where I got the previous batch will be open tomorrow. Will swing by Holland V and grab a few more of those beadcaps and work on them hopefully tomorrow night. Wish me luck! Lots of luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home