Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pasek the Sock Monkey

After Belang the first Sock Monkey, I ventured on to my second sock monkey and ended up with Pasek the second Sock Monkey. The word 'pasek' means stripe in Polish. Am going to have to work on the eyes cuz they aren't as female and as flirty as I wanted them to be *grins* Do monkeys flirt? I have no idea.

Anyways, this is how Pasek looks like:


Am out of socks right now so will keep a look out for more socks when I'm out next time. Would be interesting to see if I can find some pokka dot ones or some other designs. My only rule for this is that I have to use real socks. Accessories for the monkeys are perfectly okay.

Belang and Pasek seem to be getting along okay. Only worry is that they will probably be up to mischief pretty soon. Yes, partners in crime :o)


3 Comments:

Blogger 3A Gurl said...

so cute....and Pasek is definitely a girl lah...look at that flower on the temple.

8:38 pm  
Blogger 3A Gurl said...

erm...you know how to make sock cicak? for my puss. she likes to play with cicaks esp if they have long tails

8:39 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

*laughs* That's an interesting idea. Why not! Will try and see if can make sock cicak with a nice long tail! :o)

8:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home