Saturday, October 15, 2005

Size Don't Matter

Last night, I was packing my newly made softies into ziplock bags and a thought hit me. I was wondering to myself how small could I make these softies. Yes, anything to not mark basically. So stayed up and worked on it and made this little cutie below.

Susanna (friend at work) asked if I could make it even smaller, like the size of the ears on the bunny. Was thinking that it would be pretty cool challenge to make a 'nano' bunny *grins* I might just do that. I means there will be more sore fingers as I kept prickling myself well working on the little one.
Am probably going to make the little softies into keychains and if I can make it even smaller, might attach it to them handphone danglers. Lots of possibilities there!! Yay!!! More distractions for me!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

This is how I basically try and reduce stress by doing such things. It actually helps me to destress. Think it will help you destress? :o)

9:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home