Monday, October 10, 2005

Can't see the light at the end of the tunnel yet!

It's still not over yet - the marking frenzy. Spent the weekend marking when I could have headed out with friends to the beach to test out my new sandcastle building kit! Real bummer!

But it wasn't all that bad as I received a parcel from another trade that I did with a talented young lady in Portugal. She makes gorgeous dolls and I traded one made from vintage cloth from the 50s. Love the colour and design. Definitely made me smile when I saw it! In exchange, I sent her some fabrics from here...batik cloth and Chinese brocade silk fabric as she requested for something Singaporean. Will have to look out for nice saree materials to send to her. Will definitely do that when I check out the Deepavali bazaar at Serangoon Road.

Anyways, here's a peek of the doll that I got over the weekend. Yes, child in me very much alive! *grins*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home