Saturday, October 01, 2005

My first trade from Japan!

Finally managed to clear my exam marking for now. Another batch coming in next week and for this weekend, I will have to clear my test marking. Seems like that's all I do these days. But that's for tomorrow. For tonight, I am determined to do nothing. Well, not nothing but catch up on things that I have been neglecting for a while.

Did my first trade online with two lovely ladies. From Japan, I made a necklace for her a cherry quartz necklace with Czech crystal beads. Rather pretty I think. Made this while I was in Bangkok and feeling very inspired when away from home!

And I got this gorgeous bag that she made from Japanese designed fabric. It came in a pretty package and I was so reluctant to even open the packaging cuz the bag was nicely bundled up. Am just amazed how many people out there are making gorgeous things and trading them. Love this idea!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home