Saturday, October 15, 2005

Monkeying around :o)

Am suppose to try and make a moose but it's just too tough for now. So experimented on a monkey and the result is this little fella. I like how he turned out and has a mischevious look that reminds me of my little nephew Mirza.


Used the same fabric as the cat. Am getting bored with using the same fabric so will start using the other ones that I have. But there's only one more that I have not used. Also have to move away from pink and purple fabrics *grins*.

Spent quite a bit on them fabrics already from Spotlight. They have the most gorgeous materials there but the cost of the fabrics are a real bummer. Will check out Arab Street and other haunts for cheaper materials but just as lovely. Am working on another monkey but not so PINK for my little nephew. So will see how that goes!

Have not done any beading recently thanks to the sewing that I am doing for the softies. Will like to make some jewellery so probably will try and balance out the two during the holidays.

Anyways, enough of playing. It's back to marking and it's another two hours before time to break fast!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home