Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bunny hopping around ....

This bunny (normal size like the kitty cat) is the second softie that I made after trying out the kitty cat. Used a different fabric and the botton side of the bunny is made from dark maroon suede like the bit you see for the ears. But had a good feedback that I should have used a contrasting or lighter colour (e.g. white) for the face cuz currently, it blends with the fabric. Good point and will take note of that when I work on the next animal.

Am also trying to put my mark on these softies that I make. By the way, these softies are all done by hand. Every part hand stitched lovingly and I have sore fingers to show for that! *grins*

Also made them baby-safe with no buttons or any sort of embellishments as we know how babies love to put EVERYTHING they get their hands on into their mouths!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home