Saturday, April 14, 2007

Very exciting for me ...

This is really cool. I got a message last week from a Adam Goff, photo editor from New Scientist Magazine, saying that the magazine is considering using this photo that I took when I went for an inter-tidal walk at Pulau Semakau. They are even willing to pay for the photo. I mean, that's like not a concern. Am just thrilled by that. Now will wait to see if they will ultimately decide to use it for their article. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me ya!

4 Comments:

Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

woo woo woo. I'm thrilled on your behalf, Babes!!

Once it's out (once, not "if", haha) we'll all gather around for autographs! ;)

2:41 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Dunno if it will be used but let's wait and see. Am waiting for an ex-colleague to get back to me about the next inter-tidal walk. Will let you know once I have news. Also interesting to see the Pulau Ubin one at Chek Jawa, heard that one pretty awesome too.

2:50 pm  
Blogger Bernadette Chua said...

Wow! So exciting! Hm... two excellent photographers in MBA!

Mag - are you one too? Then that will make it three excellent photographers in MBA.

11:09 am  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Thanks Bernie. Guess was lucky for me that they needed a shot of semakau and me had one that they could use.

Now just have to get you and Mag and who knows, we might put together a book with shots from MBA. Could do a theme thing so that we take photos based on themes and see what we can come up with. Just for fun :o)

9:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home