Sunday, February 18, 2007

Proud to be Malay!

This website has been going around via email and I find the cartoons truly hilarious, especially as a Malay, I could appreciate the web cartoon Enjet Enjet Semut. If you're at the main page, just choose to go to CARTOONS. Am just amazed how the creator did it and when watching it, we may not appreciate the hard work, blood and sweat that goes into it but after watching it several times, I was just amazed. Am glad for such talented people!

I have linked the picture below which I borrowed from the site as part of publicity to the website to the Enjet Enjet Semut cartoon so hopefully you can click on that and it'll take you straight.

There's also a great CNY web cartoon so please go take a look at that one too. Am so looking forward to seeing many of more them cartoons.

Update: Looks like the site has remove this but found it on youtube so head there instead to enjoy this:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home