Saturday, February 03, 2007

Three weeks soon...

Work has been a little crazy. Have not had time to do any craft work over the weekends. Usually home and tired in the evenings and weekends just come and go real fast. Usually end up just stoning over the weekends and that's my definition of relaxing :o) But it's also over weekend that I try out some recipes. I've tried making chicken curry and the curry wasn't too bad actually. Just got to go slow with the onions cuz I had like heaps left and me usually don't even eat them onions...don't like the actual taste, just like to use it for flavour. Dunno how that works *laughs*

Didn't take a picture of the curry cuz was too hungry and just wanted to eat. But today's breakfast I managed to take a picture of. Very simple meal that takes a few minutes to do. And me am easily bored so yes, I try to make it a bit more presentable for myself. On weekdays, I have no time for such things. It's just put things in the toaster oven, shower while it's cooking, change and quickly eat and rush out of the house.



Update in terms of weight loss, only loss 1kg for my second week. Got told off for weighing myself so often but I can't help it!!! Next challenge would be for me to not weight myself for a whole month. Hmm....tuff. Anyways, this Monday will be three weeks and we're going to celebrate by eating at Friends, a nice place at Serangoon Gardens (new branch at Jelita) that can prepare Cohen approved meals. Thank god for such places!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

What does that make, a total of 5 or 6 kilos in 2 weeks? Babes, that's unbelievable. Just please be careful of your health because rapid weight loss does have it's own concerns :I

Off tangent but... was tagged with a meme and thought your answers would be cool. *chuckles*

Want to play?

The tag is up here". :)

7:34 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Yup. Am being very careful with this and I agree rapid weight loss has its concerns.

As for the meme, am STILL thinking what six weird things I can list that's safe for public read. Hard man!

7:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home