Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Tracking my weight loss ....

Am tracking my weight loss which started on 15 January 2007. A week has just passed and the first week would be the most amount I would lose and it gets harder now. Am still nowhere close to cooking enjoyable meals for myself so have to put aside more time to google some neat recipes cuz am really bored with steamed everything :o)

First week down, many more weeks to go!!!

Update: my weight tracker has 'died on me'. It was such a cute thing but guess free cute things don't last for long *grins* Anyways, weight loss was 4.5kg for the first week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

4.5KG? babes?
That. Is. Amazing.

You're becoming my inspiration, Liza! lol.

5:07 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

It's crazy Fi. I have been having cravings for junk food and durians!!

6:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home