Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tunisian Crochet


Yes yes, you're probably wondering what the hell that is. It's my finished...well almost finished scarf. I still need to tidy up the loose ends but am done crocheting this one. I used yarn from moda dea and used really simple stitches for this one and it's not perfect yet. Some parts are narrower than others cuz yours truly was experimenting with tight stitches and loose stitches. But once it's bunch up around my neck, no one will be able to tell.

And this yarn that I picked turned out lovely cuz it's so soft that your neck feels like it's being caressed when you have this wrapped around your neck. And I am not kidding!! Am already eyeing the next colour that I am going to crochet with *laughs*

And why scarves you ask? Well it's the easiest to do that's why. So until I learn some new stitches, am using the same one for the next scarf! Am also working on a shawl that's not turning out like how I wanted it too but let's see.

Anyways, here's a big yay for completing this one project!! Now juct need to find an occasion to wear this. To Eski Bar maybe? :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Simone said...

Yaaay! Congrats on your first piece. Looks nice and fuzzy. Now if it would only get really cold here!

But you know what, some office buildings are FREEZERS in disguise, so I'm sure you'll find an occasion to whip out this lovely scarf of yours.

1:47 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Thanks dear! You just gave me a great idea. Am going to lower the temperature at my workstation (guy next to me away for reservist so perfect timing) so that it will be cold enough for ....the scarf :o) Excellent idea!!! Me now working on second fuzzy scarf!!!

9:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home