Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ming Delight


This necklace is a swap I am doing with Susan who makes the most gorgeous dolls. Am swapping with her for one of her dolls, Gwen, who is lovely and am so looking forward to that.

The necklace has a Ming Dynasty porcelain shard pendant, that I matched with Duromite and Mother of Pearl beads. Also used metal spacers with Chinese design and the whole piece turns out looking very Oriental actually - nice :o) Anyways, hope it arrives there safely and that she'll like it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Oh wow! I can't believe this is for me. I love love love it! I'm so excited. I pray it makes it here safely. I'm sure it will.
So, so, excited.
thanks,
Susan

11:44 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Hope that you'll like it when you see it and get to try it out :o) This one is different from the ones you've seen so it's a one of a kind, specially made for you!

12:11 am  
Blogger 3A Gurl said...

hey ah got a Ming porcelain SS ring during one of my many sprees. been looking around for a bracelet without success. liz, i show the ring (hopefully it is not in storage) and then maybe you can do bracelet for me, yah?

8:09 am  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Allo you :o) Can, can, show me the ring and let's see what we can do about the bracelet :o) Exciting!!!

10:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home