Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Stuck at home.

Am at home for the next two days and I know I should be jumping for joy but am feeling very restless at home cuz am stuck indoors and have been indoors since Sunday. Need to go to the post office to send off some stuff (yes, am doing a few trades right now. Just hope I don't get it mixed up). Feel like a gremlin each time I screech 'BRIGHT LIGHT BRIGHT LIGHT' when I walk into the hall and the sun rays hit my eyes. Now I understand why people use their shades when down with sore eyes and all this while I thought it was cuz of vanity reason (wanting to hide the swollen red eyes). This is such a humbling experience *grins*

Anyways, another interesting website to share from yes, Slawek. I have to check with him what he is doing at work to be stumbling onto such sites. I have no idea what's the purpose of this site but think there's a lesson behind it. If you look at the whole picture it looks chaotic and confusing. But if you simply focus on one blue ball and follow it all the way, it's not so chaotic. Now you need alot of patience and focus power for this. I only made it 1/4 of the way. I have full respect for anyone who is able to follow ONE ball all the way! That's my challenge for you. Have fun! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home