Monday, November 14, 2005

Mythical creatures...

When I was bumming around after university and deciding what I was going to do with my life, I spent several months of doing things like relief teaching now and then and also learning to do my own website. My brother was a kind soul who refused to create my pages for me but instead passed me a book on creating cool webpages and some software (hotdog or hot sausage or something...can't remember). And eventually managed to create several pages on my own and it was quite an achivement. Nowadays with dreamweaver and frontpage, it's alot easier to create them websites.

Anyways, I have always been fascinated with Sirens and even devoted a whole webpage where I put together all the information I could gather about Sirens. But that webpage 'disappeared' when I gave up my Singnet account. To cut the story short, sirens and mermaids just intrigue me.

And, decided to try and create a mermaid since I am in the spirit of creating softies! So here you go, presenting Ariel the Mermaid.


Not perfect yet but got to start somewhere. And yes, it's a decent mermaid that wears a matching top *laughs* much to the despair of some people who claim that mermaids should be topless with only their tresses covering the important parts. Not this mermaid cuz if meant for kids, they need to learn to cover up!! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home