Saturday, November 12, 2005

My very first sock pal.


I received a few days back my very first sock pal. He is gorgeous and am amazed what you can so with a sock!!! I got this cutie from a trade I made with Paula who is from Portugal. She makes the cutest sockpal and when I first saw my sockpal, spent a good 15 minutes seated and studying him very careful. Amazing!!! Was trying to visualise how the sock looked like and what was done to create him. A definite wow!

Paula loves cats so I sent her some cats that I got from Singapore plus one that I made for her - yes, Snuggles the Cat.

And here are the other things that Paula sent with the sockpal. Love the fabrics, which is a traditional Portuguese fabric or chitas which I am so looking forward to using. But will have to think carefully what I will use it cuz those materials are expensive I think.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home