Wednesday, November 09, 2005

#6 - Ella the Elephant

Ella the Elephant is the result of (i) being cooped up at home for the last two days, (ii) a distraction needed to not do the reports due tomorrow and (iii) strong need to try a different animal other than cats and bunnies. So the next few softies will be elephants as I definitely need to work on getting some of the raw edges right.

Sneaked out to the post office today and I swear minimal contact with people. And I didn't stare at anyone and did what I needed to do fast and then head home eventhough there was a HUGE pasar malam near Hougang Mall that I desperately wanted to see but nope, hopped into the cab (had windows down of course) and headed home.

Back to Ella the Elephant, I like the fabric that I used for her and I tend to get very obsessed with the materials that I like. So will have to head back to the shop to see if they have anymore of that fabric and will get some for .... dunno what yet but always good to have around no? *grins* Yes, I am a horder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home