Sunday, August 28, 2005

Reuse, Reduce, Recycle

If you are into making things and keen to trade beads etc, head to Liz's Bazaar. Love the idea that people out there are making exchanges with others from different parts of the world. I have lots of beads and jewellery components that I don't use. In Singapore, they usually sell the pieces in large quantity and since I don't mass produce, I have lots of 'leftovers' which are brand new and seems a waste that I am just putting them aside when somebody else might have good use for it. So at the Bazaar, that's where people who are keen to trade with what I have can get in touch with me. Just give me a few days to sort things out and take pictures of the beads & stuff that I have and want to trade.

Oh yes, the things that we can trade are endless. Am also looking out to trade jewellery that I make for things that you may have made and I may need. Endless trading opportunities!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home