Sunday, September 06, 2009

A bimbo moment ...how many bags does a girl need?

I am in such a procrastinating mode that it's not funny. So am just aimless surfing the net to see what I can find that's interesting. I guess I am in a shopping mood. And since I am not shopping shopping for now, will just surf and find things that I would like to buy in case I wake up tomorrow morning to find that I inherit HEAPS of money *laughs*. I am in a Bag Lady mood so let's see what I can find ...

I found these cool keybags, where each bag is made from 393 keys from computer keyboards. You can buy it from the site for 130 Euros (for the black and white version) to 145 Euros (for the gorgeous pink and orange version). Now, no prizes for guessing which one I am eyeing *grins*.
I am a strong support of things handmade so naturally I spent some time at etsy to see whats new. I came across on etsy this pretty handpainted bag for about US$48.00. The artist is in Beijing, China and it may take a week for the bag to get to you after payment.

Clutch bags are usually tricky because they are usually too small for me to put all my stuff in. But recently, am learning to pack light when I head out at night so that I don't have to lug around a handbag. So this gorgeous clutch bag below would be lovely to have. But at US$56.00, it will just have to go on my wishlist right now!

I usually lug my netbook around over the weekend and it would be nice to have a cool laptop bag like the one below from Mareri for US$50.00.

Colour for the next wristlet by Squirrellicious is rather bold but I guess it's a nice change though there's a black and white version. At US$35.00, not too bad ya. It's about 20cm by 18cm so not big enough to put alot of stuff but great for the evening out. Hmmm ....


Okay, this next site is not about handbags but is an online store, Gizmine, that sells the cutest gadgets. Read careful. I said cutest, not necessarily useful but they may actually make work alot more fun. For instance, if you have US$29.99, you can get this toy boy mouse that moves the way you want *laughs* Yummy huh? Well, do they have the guys' version so guys won't feel left out either. Go check out the other kawaii gadgets on that site!

This is not related to shopping but just found it interesting so am gonna just plonk it here. It seems that if you work for Lego, your business cards will be in a form of a toy figure which looks like you with your details printed on the toy figure. That is like so creative! So what if carrying your name card can be a little tough but who cares. These are just so cool. Now anyone knows anyone who works in Lego so that I can get one of these?

Alrighty, enough for tonight. Let's hope I will be able to get some work done tomorrow, including the additional 10 minute homework, otherwise ...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger MagTY said...

Way cool! Me also like surfing gadget sites....some of the toys are mean!!! :) Happy surfing!

10:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home