Sunday, August 02, 2009

A night with the Bard ...

It was a good night with the Bard .... or rather with the three guys from the Reduced Shakespeare Company. Mag and I went for their Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) and were laughing from the start to the end of the show.
What the company does is present the abridged version of ALL of Shakespeare's works in 97 minutes and I promise you that you will enjoy every minute of it. I last saw them 10 years ago when they were here last (found out today that the company has been in Singapore before and this is their third stint) and remembered how much I enjoyed their performance and no regrets going again tonight because it was just as hilarious!
If you have time, sit back and enjoy this video that I found online. Not the same as seeing it 'live' but it's the next best thing. Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home