Friday, June 05, 2009

Was just thinking some ....

I was watching a lil video clip of some pupils from TPJC (was part of a workshop that I attended today) and it reminded me of my days when I studied in TPJC. Things were so much simpler back then and whatever worries I had then ... seems so silly right now :o)
I do miss those days and we did have such wonderful times. I guess I was feeling rather nostalgic and was also wondering what happened to some people who could have played a part in making me who I am today. I am glad I am still in touch with three lovely ladies - Mag, Fi and Bernadette. But there are a couple of people who I have very fond memories off and unfortunately I have no idea what has happened to them. For instance, I think there is somebody who owes me a TV set because of a bet we made back then *laughs*. Anyways, I hope they are in the best of health and living happily!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Argh! TPJC. And to think we were the FOURTH SC. lol. Gee.... we're getting there babes!

Best time of my life, hands down
*small sigh*

5:38 pm  
Blogger MagTY said...

totally agree - so carefree days yah??(although it didn't seem so true during that time)

11:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home