Sunday, February 08, 2009

Personalised Photobook ...

I was casually mentioning about how it was frustrating that my older version of macbook didn't allow me to print the photo book that I created on it using iphoto to my colleagues when I was away on course and he recommended a Malaysian company who could used my iphoto version and print it into a coffee book. He mentioned that they were very professional in their service, quality of the book is good and the price is reasonable.

I continued to look around locally and was frustrated how either they were going to charge me heaps for printing or they were not able to use what I had created and asked me to redo everything in their templates (like I don't think so after spending hours and hours creating my photobook).

So in desperation, I emailed my situation to the people in the company and they confirmed that they were able to use my version and crop it to fit the size of the photobook. We exchanged a few more emails and I was guided on how to send the file to them and payment was made online and within the week, my photobook of my Italy trip came by Fedex and I love it! It looks really professional and I love how my pictures turned out in the book. My head starting thinking of all the different personalised gifts I could make for family and friends.

Recently, a good friend celebrated her birthday and I managed to put together a photobook for her and within the week, the book arrived and am glad she likes it. And she's going to work on her photobook!

So am going to spread the word around and if you want to make your own photobook, go to Pixart PhotoBooks!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home