Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Cows in the City!

I LOVE these MOOVE cows that we use to have around Singapore - wherever you find a grass patch, you would see them. I have always wanted to take a picture but was always zooming by in a taxi when I spot them on the expressway or not have a camera around when I can take pictures. They started with the plain colourful ones (yellow was my favourite) and then they had them with flowers. Was even thinking how I could sneak one home but that would be very tricky to do. And recently, last weekend, I managed to take shots of the newest versions. I think it could be a series of celebrities. If anyone knows the occasion, please do let me know. Anyways, see if you can identify these celebrity cows!

Above: Need to have sexy legs and lots of wind for this pose!

Above: Need to be able to croon and look good in this tight white outfit!

Above: I would probably hurt myself with them sticks posing as this celebrity.

Above: This fella used to make me laugh so much! Yes, grew up watching his silent movies.

Above: Am probably revealing how old I am but I grew up listening to his music!

Am not too sure if there are any cows that I missed in this series but I think it's great that they put these cows up to amuse us. I did read about how some drivers who complained that them cows were distracting. Oh plez, get a life. We are so stuffy that we can't even take time to smile and just ENJOY them cows. I think it's a brilliant idea to use these cows as part of their advertisement. As for me...keep them cows coming.

Update:

If you want to adopt these cows for $100 per piece, pop over to their website. It's based on what's available so hurry. If I had space to display them, I would definitely get one for myself!

Chicken Soup update:

I think I have finally gotten the chicken soup right. Tip from some one to fry the minced/chopped chicken meat with onions first before adding in the water and the other ingredients like thinly sliced ginger, lots of garlic (I use the powder version), salt, lots of pepper, my chilli padi (one small one) and a nice mixed of veggies like tomatoes, some green leafy veggies great for soup and an assortment of mushrooms. It's alot more appetising when there are different colours in the soup :o) I think I have graduated and can move on making them Chicken Soup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home