Monday, September 25, 2006

HADY MIRZA WON!!!

Yup, am darn please that Hady won the Singapore Idol!!! Yay!!!


Yes, I have been following the Singapore Idol. Nope, I am not a crazy teenager who is totally in love with the idol finalists. I just like watching the competition because there ARE some people out there who can actually sing (not all the finalists but there were some gems there). And yes, have been rooting for Hady to win this competition and am glad he did. Yes, I did spend more than I did last year in number of votes for Taufik but it was worth it. Will donate the equivalent amount that I spent for the finals to a worthy cause so that I don't feel so guilty spending on Singapore Idol *laughs* Anyways, am in a good mood so will not bark at anyone tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home