Monday, June 15, 2009

Nature Walk with a twist ...

I was googling for the next walk and came across this rather interesting walk and Singapore is probably the last place I thought I would find something like this. Yes, we're still a prudish lot here and I am not sure if something like this would be socially acceptable. Wondering what I came across? *grins* The Nudist Nature Walk in Singapore. It's simply a group of people who enjoy being naked while enjoying nature around them.

Would I take part in such a walk? Although I can understand how some may enjoy this, I (like many other locals I am sure) personally would find it very uncomfortable for personal reasons. The website was last updated in May 2006 so I am curious to see if they are still around and walking nudie ....

2 Comments:

Blogger MagTY said...

Will be heading down to Lower Pierce for the walk this weekend & maybe blog about this after :) more info on www.etour-singapore.com/lower-pierce-trail.html

10:49 am  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Please do blog about it. Will put that in our list to do too for future weekends. This Sunday it will be to Sungei Buloh. Been there before but did the shortest route possible then. Will see what's a decent route for this time. Looking forward to seeing your blog on the Lower Peirce Trail!

1:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home