Wednesday, December 24, 2008

OST Wulan by Letto

My Mom loves her drama series as much as I do mine but she seems to prefer to sad sappy kind that irks me. It used to be Hikmah and now she's into Wulan (Indonesian drama) and another one, Istri Untuk Suamiku *grins*

Anyways, am still not a fan of those shows, I will stick to my Korean dramas (comedy ones only). But have to say that I do like the original sound track from the Indonesian drama Wulan by an Indonesian band called Letto. Infact, enough for me to look for the song and along the way, heard their other songs and it's pretty good. So next time I am at the stores, will look for their album and will be a nice surprise if I can find them here. If anyone knows where I can get Letto's Truly, Cry and Lie, please do let me know.

But if you would like a sample of the song that I am referring to, take a listen below. Enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home