Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Next girls night out ...

You're probably thinking what else she's up to after the pink bimbo camera post the last time huh? *laughs* Well it's all S's fault and I am not complaining! To think that he found this at one of those stalls (sellers set up tables) at Peace Centre. I am impressed that they even had this.

I am not sure if I have mentioned it before but I have a collection of Monopoly sets from countries that I have travelled to (that is if I can find them sets). For example, my most recent buy was from my trip to Italy. Yeah, I have no clue what the words mean but hey, Monopoly is Monopoly, how different can the rules be right? And sometimes I forget what sets I have, like I have two from Malaysia! I still have quite a bit more to go cuz I don't have from all countries (plus not all countries have their own edition of Monopoly) but I will get there slowly but surely.

So this new set is rather interesting cuz it's a Boutique Edition where you can buy boutiques and malls, go on a shopping spree, pay your cell phone bill, and get text and instant messages. Best of all, the game is stored in a beautiful keepsake box which doubles as a jewelry box. Cool game features include: 8 collectible tokens just for girls, keepsake storage box with removable tray and mirrored insert, pink gameboard with fun properties, pink and purple translucent boutiques and malls instead of houses and hotels, Instant Message and Text Message cards instead of Chance and Community Chest, pink Title Deed cards, redesigned Monopoly money, flocked banker's tray, 2 pink dice, and instructions *laughs* Cool or what! And yeah, it's also a fabulous Xmas gift for that special lil girl so grab one for her.

So anyone game to meet up and play? *grins*

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger 3A Gurl said...

So Pink! So Nice. Let me know if you have one leg spare, I join you if I can. I didn't know you are a Monopoly fan. I have seen some pretty unusual limited edition Monopoly sets in the past. If I see some in the future, be sure to let you know.

10:26 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

My dream monopoly set is to get one from Israel or Russia. I have no idea why actually so I have to make sure I head over to these countries soon and get them sets as a souvenior. My first trip to Gold Coast, I got my Aussie edition and Singapore tour guide said in a very condescending tone 'We have monopoly sets in Singapore you know'. And I told her, yeah, but do we have the AUSTRALIAN edition? Well, my thoughts after that too rude to post lah *laughs* So yes please, do let me know if you spot any interesting one. I have to pop over to Toys R Us cuz I thought I saw a China edition which I didn't manage to get when I was there before. And yes, will see if anyone else game for a game and maybe we can meet up and play this. Only girls can appreciate this Boutique Edition *grins*

11:25 pm  
Blogger MagTY said...

Totally love this pink version....don't let Nat get her hands on it though....:)

11:28 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Let's see if we can all get together and use this game set. Nat can be the banker and make sure we don't steal money from the bank!

7:19 pm  
Anonymous Estelle said...

Hi,

I would like to check with you where can I buy this Monopoly Pink Boutique edition? Is just so pretty.. Is there anywhere that sells it in Singapore?

Estelle

12:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home