Saturday, December 20, 2008

Cough cough go away ....

Yes am feeling rather miserable like the fella on the tissue box in the picture above, thanks to this cold that I have that makes breathing, thus sleeping at night, very difficult and totally unpleasant. The cold has also resulted in me having a nasty dry cough. And thanks to all that, I couldn't sleep properly last night and was pretty tired out right now. Will take some meds and head to bed real soon. Have these really cool meds from Australia, they are meant for cold/flu but they are the Day & Night ones where the meds for the day won't make you drowsy cuz you need to function but the night ones put you to sleep so that you can get a good night's rest and recover. So yes, will take some of those right after this.

Year is ending and this has to be the busiest time for us at work as we prepare for the next year. So I really cannot afford to fall sick right now when I need to think straight! So hopefully the cold will go away, far far away real soon. I sure don't want to start the year with this cold and cough because I remember that was how I started this year and had a cough that lasted for several months. Nope, next year will be different. Will be all energise and ready for 2009! *grins*


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home