Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am a bag lady and loving it ...

I was catching up on my friends' blogs and came across a link to the Fengshui Blog (thanks Mty dear for putting it up). Interesting read and what caught my attention was the 'Fengshui Your Handbag' post. Now, I'm a bag lady and I love my bags so naturally I started reading this post.

Key things from the post (for more details, go check out the blog):
  • go for the classic "Money Bag" shape (where it's wider at the bottom and narrowere at the top) to keep your money safe and symbolically accruing
  • the fabulous color Red attracts Fame/Recognition, Helpful People and Good Luck, the color Black (with it's career associations), or a Gold and Red purse for Prosperity, and Green for new beginnings
  • carry cash and enhance your money chi by having a Lucky Red Envelope with a Lucky Dollar and/or Three Feng Shui Coins on Red Ribbon placed next to your money
  • keep your bag absolutely loved, totally organized, free of clutter, light and easy to carry, and off the floor showing respect for your money

I have just found the excuse I need to buy me a new handbag! Yippie!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home