Friday, November 28, 2008

Back in China ....

My very first trip to China was last year in June and I was glad my boss gave me to opportunity to bring a group to Shanghai and Suzhou. Lots of learning from the trip and little did I think that I would be back in China again so soon. This time, my visit includes some visits to organisations in Hangzhou as well.
So am updating my blog while I am currently in Hangzhou. It has been an enriching experience and I should sit down soon to start on my reflections on my learning while the thoughts are still fresh. Let's aim for tomorrow cuz there are also a zillion other things that I wanted to do in the evening during this trip.
The weather has been kind so far but the guide warned us that the temperature is expected to plunge to zero degrees tomorrow and we're due to visit the lovely Westlake via ferry. Let's hope I manage to get some good shots tomorrow. But will have to remember to layer myself with thermal and several other layers to keep myself warm!
Alrighty, heading to bed soon. Almost two here and have an early start tomorrow. More updates soon! Lots of love from Hangzhou, China!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home