Friday, August 08, 2008

What my name means ...

Was surfing the net some and came across this website and was curious what it would spit out when I typed my name. Well, those of you who know me, do let me know what you think. I'm putting my own thoughts below (in brackets) whether I agree or disagree with the statements. Yes, I am THAT bored and I should be doing work but instead am multi-tasking by posting on my blog while I watch the Olympics Opening Ceremony :o)
What My Name Means ...
You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow. You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. (Well, I don't know about this but this is definitely something I would like to aim for and achieve in this life time.)
You tend to be pretty tightly wound. (Oh yes, this I definitely can be at times) It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. (Spot on!! I have proof of this and it's something that I am not very proud about.) You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. (Am so guilty here! Let's see, there's mosaic-making, jewellery-making, sewing soft toys, crotchet hmm...what else do I have that are kept in boxes in my room.)
You are incredibly wise and perceptive. You have a lot of life experience. (Darn it, I am only 35 going on 36. Or is that 36 going on 37? *laughs* Does that count as a lot of life experience?) You are a natural peacemaker (Yes, I do hate it when people don't get along), and you are especially good at helping others get along. But keeping the peace in your own life is not easy. You see things very differently, and it's hard to get you to budge (Hmm, think there's some truth here).
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection (This can actually be a problem because I tend to get very anal over the silliest things). You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality (Just like my Dad. And this type usually results in having heart problems eventually *laughs* Oh dear).
You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel (Absolutely not true!!! *laughs*). You're always up to something. You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense (Intense? What does intense mean? Me intense? Nah!! *laughs*). You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
You are truly an original person. You have amazing ideas, and the power to carry them out. Success comes rather easily for you... especially in business and academia. (Now, I wish this was true!!!! Unfortunately, no signs on this at all :o( unfortunately) Some people find you to be selfish and a bit overbearing. (Well, tough! If that's true lah. Am sure am not selfish and overbearing right? *laughs*) You're a strong person.
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want (Absolutely NOT TRUE! It's in my palm that I am meant to work hard for everything that I want!). You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless (Especially this stage of my life and I have no idea why) - and you have a lot of questions about life. You tend to travel often (Which I could travel even more often), to fairly random locations (Wonder what 'random' means here. Unplanned? Last minute? Yeah, last few trips have been like that actually). You're most comfortable when you're far away from home. You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble (Financially, it gets me into deep pits of debts, that's what it does *laughs*).
Oh my, had a good laugh reading what my name supposedly means. Go give it a try and see if it's any good for you :o)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 3A Gurl said...

I tried it and I had 3 similar paragraphs - the Type A one, the wise and perceptive one, and relaxed chill one. The last one which differed from yours made me snort - "friendly, charming and warm"?!!

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home