Sunday, March 16, 2008

New chapter in my life ....

Choya or 'Belief'
My spirit has the power to transform.
You release my spirit by believing in yourself
and using your gifts to become all you can be.

The next six months will be a challenging one for me. I will be moving out of my comfort zone and into a new area that I have not been to for a very long time. I'm going back to school, but this time as a student with a whole bunch of other adults like myself.

For the last one year plus, it has been an exciting journey for me. I have learnt alot, I got to know wonderful people in the process and just when I was getting comfortable, I got news that things will change. And it's going to start tomorrow.

I guess alot of it boils down to confidence and belief in myself, that I can handle this new phase that I will be going through. I want to enjoy this next six months yet I am apprehensive. There will be some really awesome people who will be with me and I guess there is this fear of how I would measure up against them.

I shouldn't care about that. I shouldn't worry about what others would think of me. And I know all this....just have to believe all that. Am going to do a little experiment and do some positive self talking each morning :o) I have CHOYA with me all the time (she's attached to my phone) and she serves to remind me that,

'I have the power to transform. I believe in myself and
I will use my gifts to become all that I can be.'

That will be my personal mantra :o)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home