Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Treat to self ...

Have a birthday coming up and started on my own birthday present several months back. Yes, after a certain age (think it was when I hit the big 30), I get totally shameless and shop for pressies for myself. And this is one of the pressie that I am real excited about. And yes, it's another charm bracelet but will keep the theme a surprise till the actual day :o)
I got it soldered and took some pictures while the girl was working on the bracelet. Look real close and you might see some of the charms :o)

After she soldered each charm, she dipped the whole bracelet into the jar of water and my heart sank with each dip cuz there's a vintage charm in there that's has a cloth bit attached and it didn't occur for her to remove that charm and solder it last *sighs* By the time I came by, it was too late cuz she had dipped it at least ten times. For what I paid for the soldering, I shouldn't complain...

Anyways, bracelet all wrapped up and ready for the big day!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home