Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sock Monkeys looking for good homes....

From left to right: Peace, Cheerio, Eko and Tesso
These cute dudes are looking for homes to go to. Let me know if you are interested. Each sock monkey is unique with their own individual message. Eko wants us to hug a tree and to stop destroying Planet Earth. Tesso is the King Of Hearts and is ever ready if you need a sock monkey hug. Peace wants to know what can possibly be more important than World Peace and Cheerio is covered with patches cuz he's been through some rough times and needs a hug desperately.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Fiona Kathleen Hogan said...

Cute!

11:54 pm  
Blogger Me, Myself n I said...

Thank you thank you :o)

7:59 pm  
Blogger Richard Wilson said...

Liza:

My wife is also an artist (pottery and painting). She is actively collecting artwork from all over the world to share with her high school art classes.

Would it be possible for me to purchase one of your incredibly colorful softie monkey? I'd like to give it to her as a Christmas gift.

I left same message on your FLICKR account :)

Richard

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home